Thursday 19 March 2009

Week 3

Week 3 was awful. So much going on and so many opportunities to CHEAT!!! and Cheat I did!


We were out most of the weekend.

I shopped late on Friday and it was nearly 10pm when I got home, so I ended up eating in the car on the way home. I suppose it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I had two enchiladas with chicken on (part of my shopping) and I made it up in the car. Hope and I enjoyed it on the way home.


On Saturday we took the kids to the Lowry to see Peppa Pig. We had burgers and chips for lunch.

Then I went to a Hen Night and had a 3 course meal. Lovely pate and malba toast for starters, chicken and veg for main (didn't eat it all) and chocolate torte for sweet. LOVELY!! I think I deserved it since I had to sit through over an hour of a Screaming Diva Los Vagas!!!


On Sunday, because I hadn't already eaten enough rubbish, we went back to the Lowry and I had a Subway Meatballs sub. Only a 6" mind you, although I could have quite happily polished off a Foot long sub with room for pudding!


During all this time I kept telling Jeff I shouldn't be eating this ... like it was his fault and not mine! It didn't stop me though. Why are we like that. We know we shouldn't but we kid ourselves into thinking "It's ok, it's just this once ... we should treat ourselves"!! Why do we treat ourselves with FOOD and not jewellery or clothes etc. We "treat" ourselves with something that has been the cause of so much missery for so long .... Hello, my name is Tracy and I'm a foodaholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment